- Always use caution when picking up a candle and do not pick up using the lid
- Trim wick to 1/4″ to prevent smoking or soot build up
- Burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place candle on a heat-resistant, stable surface away from flammable objects.
- Burn candle no longer than 2 to 3 hours per lighting.
- Keep candles away from children and pets, and anything that can catch fire (bedding, curtains, decorations, and clothing)
- Keep away from drafts such as fans, open windows, air ducts, etc.
- Extinguish candles with care ensuring hot wax does not splatter.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or other flammable materials.
- Discontinue when 1/2″ of wax remains, as glass may shatter
- Do not move or touch the candle while lit. Containers will be VERY HOT on outside while lit and shortly after.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of its container (full melt pool). Soy candles have a memory and will continue to have the same melt pattern on subsequent burns, so it is important to achieve a full melt pool the first time your candle is lit.
Bee Leaf Soap & Candle Company
Copyright © 2023 Bee Leaf Soap & Candle Company - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder